Market Access Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Market Research or Market Access Associate for a global life sciences organization located in New York, NY.
- Work with industry leading Pharmaceutical and Biotech organizations.
- Work on projects focused in reimbursement, pricing, health policy, health economics and market strategy.
- Work directly with key stakeholders and clients on a daily basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Life science or science-related from a top-tier university.
- 4 + years' experience within the Life Science Industry ideally focusing within Market Access or Market research (primary and secondary research).
- Strong stakeholder and client interaction experience conducting interviews with KOL's.
- Data analysis and Strategy assessment and commercial insight experience is ideal.
- Demonstrated interest in Life Sciences consulting.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A large global pharmaceutical organisation that focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Market Access Manager to their office in Berlin.
A leading pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access Consultant to be based in their office in Geneva.