Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharma Manufacturing Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Perform production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operations, autoclave and parts washing of process assemblies, and area cleaning/upkeep
- Responsible for completing daily manufacturing tasks and increasing competency in different production areas over time
- Participate in safety and compliance initiatives, as well as investigations
- Engage in the Production System to continuously improve safety, quality, and schedule/cost performance
- Apply Values and Expectations into daily tasks by engaging positively with the team, using a patient and team-first mentality to achieve personal goals
- With good documentation and data integrity practices, safely and compliantly completes and documents daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures, batch document instructions, and logbooks
- Proactively work with senior staff to achieve competency in production operations
- Monitor equipment and critical process parameters and escalate any issues or abnormalities
- Strive to maintain a high level of competency with current and emerging digital platforms (SAP, EBR, AR/VR, etc)
- During production transition times, support commissioning, decommissioning, validation, document revisions, engineering activities and execution of technical protocols
- Maintain a clean and orderly production area in accordance with good house-keeping practices
- Proactively ensure all processing equipment and necessary materials are adequate and available to set the team up for success
- Transparently participate in investigations that are the result of safety or compliance issues
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in life sciences/engineering, or Associates Degree with 1 or more years of directly related experience. Degree in another discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- Candidates without degrees coming from VoTech and trade schools will be considered for candidacy, e.g. career change, veterans, and non-degreed/2yr degree/Cert that may have some sort of technical or trade background (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.