Manufacturing Scientist - CH
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist, to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Execute and document laboratory experiments in the company's laboratory to support tech transfer, manufacturing investigations, and process improvement projects.
- Analyze lab study samples and data, author reports to document study outcomes and communicate study results to management and project teams.
- Perform activities to support MS lab operations, including sample and data management, reagents and consumables management, buffer/solution preparation, equipment maintenance, author work instructions, and maintain a safe workspace.
- Work within cross-functional teams to support manufacturing scale projects (TT, process investigations, CAPA, or change control implementation).
- Author investigation protocols and reports, validation protocols and reports, and sample plans as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Technical knowledge and experience on biomanufacturing and/or process development.
- Experience in operating lab scale cell culture systems.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Equipment Qualification Specialist to their office in Switzerland.