Manufacturing Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Operations Specialist, with a focus on Upstream, Cell Culture Operations, for an exciting and rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA. As the Manufacturing Operations Specialist, you will be a key contributor towards tech transfer and production activities of early stage clinical material. This position is a result of the company's increased investment and expansion into the cell and gene therapy space.
- Performing manufacturing activities for clinical materials according to GMP standards. These include: assembling raw materials, following SOPs, reporting deviations, completing batch records, etc.
- Participating in and facilitating tech transfers and final process development activities.
- Ensuring raw materials are available as needed for manufacturing purposes
- Ensuring GMP compliance is maintained at all times
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with cell culture experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in cell culture processing and technologies is required
- Prior GMP manufacturing experience is needed.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.