Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Compounder with a pharmaceutical company located in St. Louis, MO.
- Input data into on-line computer system, sample batches and enter test results into the on-line computer system
- Weigh and measure various raw materials used to make batches
- Operate equipment used to process ingredients in both manual and automatic fashion
- Complete documentation for all processing, weighing and cleaning operations
- Perform cleaning and sanitizing of process vessels, utensils, equipment and keep work area clean
- Sample and test in-process and finished products.
- Enter results into computer system
- Ability to wear respiratory protection to perform specific tasks
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack (forklift) to move materials Participate in site Operational Excellence activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years recent/consistent experience as a Compounder, Dispensary Technician, or equivalent Compounder experience
- Confident in the use of basic math calculations, percentages, fractions and decimal notation
- Familiar with different measurement schemes, e.g. kilograms vs. pounds; fluid ounces vs. liters
- Ability to routinely lift 55 pounds Available to work overtime is required Flexibility regarding shift assignment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.