Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Perform mechanical material testing studies on pharmaceutical compounds and related materials in pharmaceutical development
- Execute experimental protocols and test procedures, measure data, document in lab notebook and present results to small team
Skills and Requirements:
- HS education, with 1-5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Prefer 5 years of relevant experience
- Work with powders is a plus
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player
- Knowledge of GLP a plus
- Demonstrate excellent and timely communications with team members. Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude. Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude and problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in mechanical production or mechanical testing of materials or manufactured products
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.