Manager Statistical Programming - Global Biopharma (remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Manager Statistical Programming - Global Biopharma to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Frankfurt with the ability to work remotely from home.
- Conduct or monitor the production and/or validation of programming deliverables such as analysing datasets, tables, listings, etc, for study reports and integrated summaries on an independent basis.
- Offer functional knowledge within the development and execution of the company's centralised clinical data repository, clinical data dictionary, and operational data dictionary.
- Work alongside the biostatistics team to develop, execute and uphold suitable statistical applications, for example: data evaluation and reporting tools.
- Predict resource requirements and collaborate with management to guarantee that adequate long-term resource delegation in a therapeutical project.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a statistics, mathematics, computer science or similar field, though an advanced degree would be ideal.
- Proficiency in statistical programming which involves SAS/Base, Macro, STAT, GRAPH, SQL, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical organisation, CRO or any other clinical research environment.
- Comprehension of FDMA, EMA, ICH and international guidelines and regulations.
- Know-how of industry standards suitable to clinical study data and reporting on clinical trials, which involves CDISC standards.
- Acquaintance with oncology or infectious disease therapeutic areas and proposals would be ideal.
- Familiarity with project management.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in English.
- Able to work within a fast paced, dynamic team setting with the ability to resolve issues and think analytically.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.