Manager of Programming
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manager of Programming for a global CRO located in Hampshire, England. Successful candidate will play an integral role accountable for the leadership of the Biostatistics and Programming activities of a program of studies of high complexity & value within the organization.
- Statistical input into the clinical development plan of the program
- Protocol input such as study design, sample size calculations and patient randomization schemes
- Statistical aspects of case report form design
- Reviews study database structures, edit checks and data management coding convention
- Preparation of statistical analysis plans including the definition of derived data, and the design of statistical tables, figures, and data listings for clinical summary reports
- Statistical analyses
- Interpretation of data and reporting of results
- Writing of the statistical methods sections of integrated study reports
- Integrated summaries of safety and efficacy
- Supports responses to regulatory questions on the design the design of the program, and any labeling claims following submission
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Emma Adams at (+44) 0207 437 6824 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.