Manager, Market Analytics and Reporting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Manager to oversee Market Analytics and Reporting, making strategic decisions for effective marketing. This role is based is Germany and is a fantastic chance to develop your portfolio.
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions, in partnership with Commercial Operations as needed
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyse customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Continually match business insight needs with analytical solutions and use tools to track, report, and analyse marketing and sales information
- Consult sales & marketing by performing ad-hoc, data-mined analyses to uncover actionable insights and business opportunities.
- Manages the tools and processes for reporting of sales and marketing analytics, trend analysis, customer data, etc.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to ensure quality and prevent discrepancies.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, marketing or related field
- Language (Minimum) Requirements: Fluency in English, French language an advantage
- 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 3+ years' experience in an Analytics role required.
- Pharma/specialty care experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards
- Previous experience in pharma industry a plus
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.