Manager HEOR/RWD Oncology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Munich. The opening position available is for a Manager HEOR/RWD Oncology.
- Cooperate with others cross-functionally with medicine, marketing and any other divisions in the business which involves the European team.
- Arrange and execute HEOR actions in the launch and brand planning procedure.
- Serve as a representative of the business on external HEOR platforms and in working groups and contribute to pertinent events.
- Review and instigate RWD projects to assist and guarantee that market access and reimbursement, which involves recognition and review of appropriate data sources.
- Accountable for gap analysis of the clinical trial program and derivation of measures on how to close them.
- Responsible for developing and executing new health economic study ideas in collaboration with the medical division, which involves review and publication plan.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a health economics, alternatively medical or natural science field with pertinent additional training or further training within health economics, epidemiology or similar.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical organisation or pertinent experience within a comparable role in a life science setting, consulting, etc.
- Pertinent and verifiable familiarity carrying out healthcare research projects such as with clinical registries or billing data from health insurance businesses.
- Acquaintance within oncology would be beneficial.
- Expertise on the evidence needs for early benefit assessment and usage of real-world data within the AMNOG procedure.
- Comprehension of the interrelationships and implications concerning market access of pharmaceuticals.
- Prior involvement within project management.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical capabilities with the capacity to display multifaceted relationships in a way that is suitable for the target group.
- A motivated individual who is goal oriented.
- Keen to work in a team.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Customer focused individual with a creative and solution-focused way of thinking.
- A hands-on mentality.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.