Manager, Global Advertising and Promotional Compliance
A great career opportunity has emerged at a multinational pharmaceutical company that specialises in developing life-transforming therapies for patients with severe and life-threatening diseases. They are currently recruiting for a Manager, Global Advertising and Promotional Compliance position at their offices in Zurich, Switzerland. The company offer an excellent working environment and opportunities for career development within the organisation.
- Reviews global and US promotional, disease awareness, public affairs and medical materials, attends promotional review meetings and provides regulatory guidance to the cross-functional team responsible for ensuring material compliance with global compliance standards and FDA regulations pertaining to prescription drug advertising and promotion, as applicable.
- Serves as primary contact for communications with the Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP) for assigned products, including responsibilities for the timely preparation and submission of promotional materials under cover of FDA Form 2253.
- As needed, provides training support within the organisation on regulatory requirements for prescription drug promotion including, but not limited to, sales training and compliance training in preparation for scientific conferences.
- In collaboration with their manager in the Global Advertising and Promotional Compliance group, will provide advice to product development teams on advertising and promotion issues to facilitate the strategic development of new products.
- Ensures stakeholder awareness of proposed and newly approved labelling changes.
- Provide guidance to (G)MLR to ensure appropriate implementation and reflected in assigned product ISIs and promotional materials in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with their manager in the Global Advertising and Promotional Compliance group and (G)MLR Coordinator, participate in developing processes and procedures relevant to the creation, review and approval of advertising and promotional materials; develop best practices to establish standards and consistency across company products.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience or relevant PharmD post-doctoral Fellowship experience.
- Solid knowledge of European and/or U.S. advertising and promotional regulations.
- Direct experience communicating and negotiating directly with OPDP.
- Experience with global standards for advertising and promotion compliance.
- Proven track record practicing sound judgment as it relates to risk assessment.
- Knowledgeable on industry compliance requirements and non-compliance examples and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and foster team collaboration.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise and meet critical business timelines
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, collaboration, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, manages complexity, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Czuprynski at 0203 869 2329 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.