Manager, Financial Planning and Alanysis
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis with a Pharmacuetical company located in Greater New York City. Reporting to the Executive Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, the successful candidate will provide support for financial planning and budget functions and maintain financial systems. The successful candidate will also run reports, analyze data and will be a key business partner to the Enabling Function teams (ie; IT, Facilities, Legal, HR and IR)
- Budgeting/Planning (30%)
- Help to coordinate the data collection process for budgets and LE's
- Proactively provide financial advice and insights into the business
- Support Enabling Functions with budget management and monthly accruals
- Forecasting (30%)
- Prepare budget vs actual reports on a quarterly basis, highlighting significant variances
- Contribute and support all forecast processes (Budgets, Les and Risk & Opps)
- Systems Management (10%)
- Responsible for system management of all related forecasts
- Systems used - Prophix, GP and TM1
- Reporting/Analysis (30%)
- Manage the preparation of financial reports and analyses for related business partners
- Lead Enabling Functions forecasting presentations to Senior Management
- Create ad hoc reports as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of work experience with increasing responsibility in a finance related field, preferably at a global pharmaceutical organization (but not required)
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of financial systems (ERPs)
- Ability to analyze and manage large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities under high pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office programs such as; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.