Manager, Data Services (hybrid)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Manager, Sate Services to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in King of Prussia with hybrid working available.
- Recognise areas of expansion for the team and discuss common areas to the VP of data services to evolve plans for strengthening the team.
- Offer feedback in a motivational way to further leverage what is working well and evolve plans to acknowledge any challenges.
- Support recruitment of the team which involves resume evaluation and interviewing of candidates.
- You will develop an optimal team culture, mainly focused on the objectives of the business while developing the individuals.
- Guarantee that the team id delivering successfully with high customer satisfaction level.
- The ideal candidate will drive novel behaviours and encourage analysts to add customer value through constant improvement.
- Execute leadership and best practices in concurrence with the vision of the VP of data services.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership role within data management or a similar field.
- Capable of driving novel behaviour and encourage analysts to add customer value through constant improvements.
- Exhibited the ability in managing, training and team building.
- Able to guide the team by motivation and positive influence.
- Previous involvement in a clinical research organisation, with comprehension and expertise on the guidelines and standards linked to clinical trial performance and clinical data management.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific or technical field.
- A background in statistics and/or programming with respect to clinical data.
- High capacity to guide a team.
- Familiarity in training, influencing and forming solid working relationships.
- Capable of resolving issues both internally and with clientele.
- Able to form professional credibility swiftly with colleagues as well as attain the confidence and trust of others.
- An open-minded individual with the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to assign and alter workload when needed.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A flexible and adaptable individual with a can-do mindset.
- Capable of setting objectives for the team as well as guarantee successful accomplishment.
- Proficiency in data analytics and basic statistical ideas.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joe Dykes at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.