Manager - Data Monitoring Committees
A leading multinational contract research organisation is recruiting for a Manager - Data Monitoring Committees to work with their European office. The organisation is one of the world's forefront innovators in biopharmaceutical services, providing high quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting, and market access services. Based in a remote capacity, this vacancy offers an exciting 6 month contract opportunity to work with a prestigious CRO that pioneers drug development.
- Provide leadership, management, general oversight, and direction for projects within the Independent Data Review and Adjudication (IDRA) group, specifically for the support and management of Data Monitoring Committees.
- Act as a point of communication contact and liaison with internal and external stakeholders, strategic planning teams and project review teams including quality, financial performance, and customer feedback.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- An excellent knowledge of the clinical drug development process.
- Operational knowledge of Data Monitoring Committees or Data Safety Monitoring Boards, including current regulatory guidance.
- Must have a commitment to quality management and problem solving, especially with respect to the handling and security of unblinded data.
- Ability to arrange and manage meetings with Data Monitoring Committees, including the development if agendas and minutes.
- Travel less than 10%
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.