Malaysia Clinical Product Manager
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Product Manager who will join their office in Malaysia. The organisation develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that advance emergency care treatments and increase clinical efficiency. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work a leading company that is globally renowned for their technology.
- Provide product and clinical training and support to customer service, product sales representatives, and dealers within the region.
- With Sales Management, develop tactical product rollout plan for the above region.
- Administer and coordinate the marketing portion of new products, new applications, and product improvements programs; interface with physicians, company country managers, sales staff, external dealers, and R&D.
- Conduct market surveys, research, and evaluations to confirm needs & trends.
- Develop and rollout marketing campaigns, including sales promotions, brochures, advertising and public relations, education, and other types of marketing and sales support programs.
- Stay close to the market through regular and scheduled field visit and physician management by developing key relationships with opinions leaders in our region.
- Plan and coordinate KOL events and management in our region.
- Participate in and coordinate major congress for the region.
- Train and support EMS/paramedics and their staffs in various EMS settings.
- Provide technical and clinical support.
- Develop a clinical plan and market education plan that drives the EMS segment for Asia Pacific.
- Mentor and help in the development of others by sharing best practices and experiences.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine and surgery (e.g. MBBS, MD).
- 3 to 5 years' experience of clinical setting, preferably having prior working experience in a hospital setting.
- MBBS degree with training experience or experience in ICU, covering respiratory, ventilation, and emergency care would be an added benefit.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1110739