Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in West Lafayette, IN. The Maintenance Technician is an integral part of the team, contributing to our success by assisting scientists and managers with a variety of duties to efficiently utilize equipment and resources. The Maintenance Technician is expected to demonstrate competency in many aspects of practical laboratory maintenance and provide significant assistance with a variety of tasks throughout the site. A major component of the Maintenance Technician's performance rating will be based on efficiency, productivity, teamwork, and cooperation. Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
- Design, execute, and interpret cell-based in vitro experiments to explore the therapeutic potential of small
- Assist with location, collection, packaging, and/or disposal of samples upon request.
- Assist with chemical and consumable inventory and ordering.
- Routinely order and stock the general storeroom and other general supply areas throughout the building
- Assist with copying notebooks and other documents as needed, and review of all electronic copies for completeness (i.e., to ensure a true copy).
- Assist with preparation, transport, clean-up, and disposal of laboratory and general equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the building and equipment storeroom.
- Assist with general laboratory maintenance and housekeeping as assigned.
- Assist EHS group when necessary for additional cleaning and/or maintenance of laboratory areas. Follow responsible actions regarding chemical disposal.
- Assist with maintenance and qualifications of general laboratory equipment.
- Regular monitoring of the Water Purification System.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates degree or Military background with experience in Construction, HVAC, or equivalent industrial experience preferred.
- Chemical Hygiene training
- Coursework or experience in chemistry or related science is a plus
- Knowledge of GMP is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.