Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA.
- Complies with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Performs installation, maintenance and repairs of line manufacturing equipment.
- Locates and diagnoses failure, replaces defective components and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisor to include any or all of the following areas: Process equipment; HVAC equipment; Purified Water; Packaging Equipment. Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with supervisor.
- Performs multi-shift work as required.
- Assists with root cause analysis and the investigation of specification deviations.
- Required to respond to emergency notifications via phone.
- May be required to perform calibrations per Metrology procedure as designated by Supervisor.
- Calibration responsibilities may include: temperature; pressure differential room pressures; chart recorders; freezers/refrigerators; incubators; HVAC.
- Creates and/or revises standard operating procedures for calibrations and/or operations as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of GMPs and SOPs (standard operating procedures), repair/install/maintenance of manufacturing equipment, performing calibrations following metrology procedures (temperature; pressure differential room pressures; chart recorders; freezers/refrigerators; incubators; HVAC)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.