Maintenance Support Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Support Specialist for an exciting and rapidly growing biotech company in New Jersey. As the Manufacturing Support Specialist, you will be a key member of the team, providing maintenance support to Clinical and Commercial Cell therapy manufacturing operations.
- Supporting the build and ramp-up of clinical production and facility approval.
- Supporting, planning and scheduling facility maintenance & engineering related activities.
- Co-ordinating maintenance down time and shutdown activities
- Identifying and surveying new equipment for asset creation in the company's Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Supporting facility project initiatives which includes engineering, maintenance and validation projects
- Supporting maintenance driven quality events including Deviations & Investigations, OOTs, Change Controls, Root Cause Analysis, etc
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Biological Sciences, Bioengineering or similar
- Experience in GMP manufacturing environments - ideally in cleanrooms or aseptic manufacturing
- Experience with Maintenance Management Systems
- HVAC and Cleanroom maintenance is preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.