Logistics Specialist - Warehouse Associate
A worldwide biotechnology company operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Logistics Specialist - Warehouse Associate. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Receiving training on the Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) and training the new Team Members on the system.
- Serving as Expert User on the Oracle WMS.
- Preparing goods for manufacturing (order picking) and ships finished goods and samples out from the site.
- Ensuring timely and accurate execution of all GMP warehouse activities such as receiving goods and enter them into Oracle (OPM).
- Responsible for generic and none GMP receipts and shipments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Apprenticeship in Logistic or equivalent education in Logistic; Fachausweiss would be preferred.
- First strong experience within an operational position in Warehouse in Food, Pharma, Biotech industry or a highly regulated industry.
- First experience in using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) like SAP, Oracle
- A first experience in an Automated Warehouse would be preferred.
- Good language skills (oral and written) in both English & German.
- Independent and Quick Learner, looking to work in a team.
- Take ownership of a project and ready to take responsibility for the deliverables.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.