An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Logistics Specialist job at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This is a contract position.
- Oversee and manage daily Supply Chain activities for International markets of mid/high complexity (e.g. for EU+ Local 3PLs such Austria, Switzerland and Fine Distribution Markets such as Benelux).
- Act as liaison with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Work closely with the Commercial & Planning teams to ensure on time in full supply.
- Manage FG shipments, replenishments to local 3PLs, shipping deviations, sales & inventory management, and weekly huddles with Affiliates.
- Identify and communicate any shipment risks to management, support recommendations, and implement of corrective actions to minimize supply risks.
- Analyse cross functional and logistics processes and identify/ implement solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of the supply chain.
- Ensure desired customer service levels are met and to ensure continuous product supply.
- Represent Logistics as Subject Matter Expert for certain areas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tim Masson at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage