A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Specialist in Zug. The talented individual will be
responsible for ownership management of GCC's for Labelling changes, Product & Country launch changes and Drug Substance (DS) & Drug Product (DP) changes impacting Finished Goods (FG).
- Actively collaborates with the Global End to End Planning group to ensure that GCC related activities align with the FG & DP supply plans, while achieving Regulatory and Launch implementation due dates.
- The role develops and executes cross-functional project implementation plans for GCC's with moderate complexity and ensures that activities across PO&T departments are aligned. This typically involves close collaboration with the following stakeholders: Global Artwork Services, Master data management, Quality
- Assurance, Regulatory (Labelling & CMC), Internal Manufacturing, External Manufacturing, Serialisation, Logistics, Asset Team.
- Manages the efficient flow of the GCC process and acts as a key resource and escalation point to Management to highlight GCC implementation risks.
- Recommends and implements corrective actions to ensure regulatory & quality compliance, and actively monitors adherence to GCC implementation due dates.
- Supports cross functional analysis of moderate complexity and supports process improvement for the GCC process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Worked several years with SAP (to pull data out of the system where the local team knowledge ends).
- Skills in Import / Export processes (knows what a broker does, what a customs code and origin is).
- Educated in project management.
- Excellent analytical skills for product calculation in Excel and to calculate root causes and prepare reports used after the project go live.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.