An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Logistics Specialist based in DC Selzach, Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Main contact (in English) for the US project Management team for Logistics, transport and trade compliance related questions.
- Interacting with the local Logistic teams (in perfect German) to cover all requested topics from the Core team containing:
- SAP SD/MM related transactions for pick/pack/ship incl. ASN. No APO in place.
- Identify current carriers and brokers used for import and Export.
- Identify gaps in carrier/broker Mgmt compared to JnJ Standards and built them up before go live (e.g. contracts, SLA, due diligence).
- Preparing local team for transition with task list, processes and training.
- Establishing the weekly dashboard for the various weekly team meetings.
- Joining the weekly logistics, transportation, trade compliance and Core team meeting.
- Acting as a translator from English to German and vice versa.
Skills and Requirements:
- Worked several years with SAP (to pull data out of the system where the local team knowledge ends).
- Skills in Import / Export processes (knows what a broker does, what a customs code and origin is).
- Educated in project management.
- Excellent analytical skills for product calculation in Excel and to calculate root causes and prepare reports used after the project go live.
- Might travel to Tuttlingen/Umkirch 1 or 2 times per month, rest remotely.
- Speaks fluently German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at ++443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance and Supply Chain Specialist at their base in the UK.
A worldwide biotechnology company operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Logistics Specialist - Warehouse Associate.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Logistics Specialist to their office in Switzerland.