A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Logistics Specialist to their office in Switzerland. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Main contact for the US project management team for Logistics, transport and trade compliance-related questions.
- Interacting with the local Logistic teams, in perfect German, to cover all requested topics from the Core team.
- Containing SAP SD/MM related transactions for pick/pack/ship.
- Identifying current carriers and brokers used for import and export.
- Identifying gaps in carrier/broker Mgmt, compared to company standards, and build them up before going live (e.g. contracts, SLA, due diligence).
- Preparing local team for transition with task list, processes and training.
- Establishing a weekly dashboard for the various weekly team meetings.
- Joining the weekly logistics, transportation, trade compliance and core team meetings.
- Acting as a translator from English to German and vice versa.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated in project management.
- Skills in Import / Export.
- Worked several years with SAP (i.e. to pull data out of the system where the local team knowledge ends).
- Speaks fluently German and English.
- Excellent analytical skills for product calculation in Excel and to calculate root causes and prepare reports used after the project goes live.
- Might travel to Tuttlingen/Umkirch 1 to 2 times per month, rest remotely.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.