An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Logistics Specialist at their Switzerland office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Acting as the point of contact for all daily operations taking place in the warehouse.
- Receiving trainings on the Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) and training new Team Members on the system.
- Serving as Expert User on the Oracle WMS.
Preparing goods for manufacturing (order picking) and ships finished goods and samples out from the site.
- Ensuring a timely and accurate execution of all GMP warehouse activities such as receiving goods and enter them into Oracle (OPM).
- Responsible for generic and none GMP receipts and shipments.
- Apprenticeship in Logistic or equivalent education in Logistic; Fachausweiss would be preferred.
- First strong experience within an operational position in warehouse in Food, Pharma, Biotech industry or a highly regulated industry.
- First experience in using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) like SAP, Oracle etc.
- A first experience in an Automated Warehouse would be preferred.
- Good language skills (oral and written) in both English & German.
- An independent and quick learner, looking to work in a team
- Looking to take ownership of a project and ready to take responsibility for the deliverables
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance and Supply Chain Specialist at their base in the UK.
A worldwide biotechnology company operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Logistics Specialist - Warehouse Associate.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Logistics Specialist based in DC Selzach, Switzerland.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Logistics Specialist to their office in Switzerland.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Warehouse Operative at their office based in Hertfordshire.