Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Logistics Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Interface with internal / external customers and partners across global supply chain to coordinate logistics of critical shipments
- Track, plan, and analyze requests related to production planning and distribution
- Review work instructions, SOP's, and shipping documentation (e.g. customs invoice, shipper's letter of instruction)
- Follow and assure compliance with GMP standards, EHS policies, along with regulations and guidelines (e.g. IATA, FDA). Participate in inspections.
- Identify and lead opportunities for continuous improvement in Logistics processes including data collection and analysis to track efficiency
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's of Master's degree in supply chain, logistics, business, engineering or other relevant discipline preferred
- 1+ years of experience working with an ERP system is required; experience with SAGE X3 or SAP R3 is preferred
- 3+ years of related work experience in the Pharma/Biopharmaceutical or related industry in the Supply Chain / Logistics / Planning function in support of a GMP-compliant manufacturing environment
- Fluency with advance skill in MS Excel and other data analytics tools; experience in data analyst role with data visualization preferred
- Lean Manufacturing or APICS certification preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.