Logistics Project Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Logistics Project Lead to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Valais.
- Guarantee compliance with pertinent guidelines, for example: cGMP, EHS, SOX, and ISO.
- Recognise and report possible new projects or initiatives to the MC1 logistic Manager.
- Partake in the founding of harmonised and standardise KPIs.
- You will utilise these KPIs to recognise improvement prospects and develop action plans.
- Responsible for fostering the deployment of the company's culture and adhere to the code of conduct.
- Offer aid and backup to the logistic team leader in MC1 and line manager.
- Assure the accomplishment of project targets such as scope, time, quality, cost, benefits, etc.
- Acknowledge crucial roadblocks and enable decision-making procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business/supply chain/inventory/logistics management field would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in both German and English with knowledge in another language would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with CPIM or equivalent from APICS.
- Certification in project management from PMI.
- A qualification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.