An innovative pharmaceutical company Located in London is in search of a Logistics Coordinator who will report to the Operations Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager London. This role will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service in the industry by ensuring all shipments are managed in the most efficient, safest and cost-effective way.
- Retrieving temperature monitor data and returning this to the client
- Arranging return logistics for reusable packaging and at customer request
- Providing chain of custody details to the customer for specialist shipments
- Receiving feedback from the consignee and following up directly to resolve any issues or questions, escalating where appropriate
- Ensuring that each shipment meets or exceeds expected gross margin targets, seeking further advice where these may not be met
- Helping resolve invoice queries when required
- Assisting with the production of client quotations, giving effective solutions to clients whilst maintaining the company's profitability targets.
- Ensure that customer systems (where required) are kept up to date with accurate and detailed information for each shipment.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively from receipt to resolution, escalating issues and seeking support from others where required. Take ownership of investigations, root cause analysis and put in place Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA's) providing regular updates to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Assist in delivering effective cool chain solutions based on the correct choice of solution dependent on client needs.
- Build positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and work pro-actively with other teams in the UK and all global locations to deliver excellent customer service.
- To ensure that the department operates compliantly and within the law at all times.
- Maybe to required to perform out of hours on call duties on weekdays and weekends as part of a rota system.
- To comprehend, comply with, implement and take your responsible part in all security policies, procedures and manuals applicable to your site (including Shipment, IT and Information Security).
Skills and Requirements
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Math's, English and Science
- Must have experience of working within one or more of the following areas:
- * Cold chain or time sensitive multimodal freight forwarding
- * Pharmaceutical industry, ideally within logistics or related area
- * Highly customer orientated role with experience of successfully managing client & supplier relationships
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.