Local Trial Manager
An exciting home-based opportunity has arisen for a Local Trial Manager within the UK. This is a global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) with everything you need to take your assets from concept to compound to cure.
- Services rendered will adhere to SOPs, WIs, policies, codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), local regulatory requirements, etc.
- Complies with relevant training requirements.
- Contribute to quality Site Selection through participation in site feasibility ensuring consistent conduct of pretrial assessment visits
- Collaborates with central study team for final selection of sites to participate in trial.
- Ensures local/country team is meeting recruitment targets with high quality data on time and within study budget
- Drive study compliance by maintaining and updating trial management systems, using study tools and management reports available to analyze trial progress.
- Contribute to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
- Ensures high standards for study monitoring by conducting quality local trial team meetings and facilitating training, when needed.
- Contributes to patient understanding of protocol and patient safety by preparing country
specific informed consent in accordance with procedural document/templates.
- Keeps oneself inspection ready and knowledgeable for current work by complying with relevant training requirements and developing therapeutic knowledge enough for role and
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS Degree in a health or science related field.
- 2-4 years of local trial management experience.
Strong working knowledge of ICH?GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English. Good written and oral
communication skills as appropriate.
- Depth of knowledge with local trial management services.
- Fluent in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.