Proclinical is currently recruiting for an LMS Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Provides customer support and administration of the LMS for multiple business units. This would include responding to learner phone calls and e-mails via Salesforce and IT Helpdesk tickets regarding on-going LMS issues such as login and password retrieval, archiving, course logistics, and any other end user issues
- Develops help documents and training presentations in support of the systems.
- Provides support to course designers in the areas of system requirements, multimedia storage, course cloning, coping, backing, retrieving and setup processes within the LMS.
- Management of courses, including but not limited to; updating course properties, creating courses, curricula, certifications and enrolling users using the wizard, template(s) , assignment rules and or batch processes, course utilities i.e. import, export, archive, restore, etc, course configuration options, course catalog.
- System Management pertaining to; authentication, integration, configuration, and context, system information: i.e. registration and performance, and ability to interpret logs in order to identify appropriate action.
- Execution of User Provisioning, including but not limited to; user accounts: i.e. batch create users, change passwords, and customize information, etc, institution roles: i.e. create, assign, remove, and / or apply, system roles i.e. create, assign, remove, and / or apply.
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess advanced technical computer skills, including experience with learning management software (LMS). SharePoint and system testing experience would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent technical training & certifications. GxP training is preferred.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated LMS administration experience required, preferably in a validated environment.
- Saba Cloud required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.