Proclinical is seeking a LMS Administrator for a leading global healthcare organization located in Plainsboro, NJ.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Provides customer support and administration of the LMS for multiple business units. This would include responding to learner phone calls and e-mails via Salesforce and IT Helpdesk tickets regarding on-going LMS issues such as login and password retrieval, archiving, course logistics, and any other end user issues
- Develops help documents and training presentations in support of the systems.
- Provides support to course designers in the areas of system requirements, multimedia storage, course cloning, coping, backing, retrieving and setup processes within the LMS.
- Responsible for LMS administrative functions such as:
- Management of courses, including but not limited to; updating course properties, creating courses, curricula, certifications and enrolling users using the wizard, template(s), assignment rules and or batch processes, course utilities i.e. import, export, archive, restore, etc., course configuration options, course catalog
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.