Legal and Contract Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Legal and Contract Manager with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for providing internal support to management for legal and corporate secretary activities, preparing and finalizing corporate agreements, maintaining legal and contract files and coordination of legal matters generally. Incumbent is responsible to coordinate legal activities with outside corporate counsel as needed.
- Work with executives to draft and finalize contracts, research counterpart agreement history with the Company, act as corporate go-between and oversee support staff to execute and scan contracts and file in Legal Department files.
- Manage process to respond to requests for Confidential Disclosure Agreements, Master Services Agreements, and other template-based agreements and participates in preparation of other miscellaneous agreements.
- Assist in the development of, and support, process and procedure to streamline delivery of legal services to business units.
- Search, monitor, and oversee legal document electronic and physical files of legal documents.
- Serve on working teams in connection with company projects and initiatives.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years related experience. Biotech, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent understanding / ability to learn legal terminology.
- Solid pc skills including but not limited to Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), access, etc.
- Ability to perform web-based searches, including in the SEC, FINRA and Nasdaq web sites.
- Ability to stay abreast of trends/changing information in the legal area and apply them in a work setting.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and appropriately juggle conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Team player.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business today and also your availability for a 20 minute call. Shortlist of candidates will be out by close of business Friday 28th Feb.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry at (+1) 646-630-9650 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.