Legal and Contract Administrator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Legal and Contract Administrator with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Assist with the processing of contracts from initial request to document execution through DocuSign and the company's contract request and management system.
- Enter metadata associated with fully executed contracts into the contracts database timely and accurately.
- Ability to work diligently, independently, and efficiently within a contract request process along with other internal systems as requests make their way through review and approval processes.
- Interact with internal departments (Procurement, Finance, Compliance, Safety) and business requestors as well as external vendors with respect to various contract inquiries.
- Ability to review certain standard agreement types, like Statements of Work and Change Orders, and draft Confidential Disclosure Agreements as well as manage other contract templates (e.g. consulting agreements) with guidance from attorneys.
- Assist the Contracts Manager and Attorneys with special projects as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or BA degree
- Prior experience in professional office environment required. Legal office or pharmaceutical company preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.