Lease Administrator, Project Coordinator II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lease Administrator, Project Coordinator II with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will work within the Real Estate Services department, providing lease administration for a global portfolio of office and manufacturing properties.
- Interface with Lease Administration service provider by reviewing payment of domestic rents, resolve rent issues, ensure response time, monitor tenant improvement allowances and security deposits, and data accuracy.
- Critical data management
- Data Management - create, run, and analyze reports out of lease administration and project databases. Additionally, ensure departmental databases accuracy.
- Manage, negotiate, and coordinate e-suite portfolio transactions
- Lease document distribution, create and maintain lease file folders or digital files, obtain documents
- Interface with other internal departments including: tax, legal, accounting, finance, engineering.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, in addition to 2+ years of experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial leases/contracts and real estate terms.
- Experience with lease administration software is a plus.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook - speed and quality of work is imperative.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and work independently.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance Analyst at their office base in the UK.