Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Learning Coordinator for a biotechnology company located in Weston, MA and Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for providing training coordination, administrative, and logistical support for the functions within Enterprise Learning.
- Provide logistical support for local and global learning events consisting of but not limited to: booking resources, technology and resource setup, maintenance of training room calendars, room set-up, management of materials production (i.e. material production, creating agendas, building binders, and submitting material requests) ordering and purchase requisition creation for catering requirements, trainer and presenter logistics confirmation, liaise with off campus suppliers as needed.
- Provide introductory WebEx training to new Enterprise Learning employees; provide WebEx support as needed to trainers such as sending calendar invites to participants, support logistics of calls, manage poll results, offer participants audio and video trouble shooting support
- Assist functional learning partners by coordinating learning assets within Learning Management System (University): ILT/VLT courses, document uploads, eLearning uploads/assignments, audience assignments, roster management including event registrations, withdrawals and waitlists, and process of report requests.
- Deliver onboarding requirements for Learning functions that require live or virtual support for field-based employees. Introduce new hires to core systems prior to attendance at their Corporate New Employee Orientation program.
- Participate in the ongoing development, implementation, review and revision of Learning Coordinator role policies, standards, documentation and processes to ensure all training and training materials meet minimum standards of excellence and consistency within Enterprise Learning.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of work experience with event planning or coordination within a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Positive attitude; always willing to learn
- Strong analytical/technical skills
- Comfortable with data management/data manipulation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.