Learning and Development Manager
Learning and Development Manager - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical is seeking a Learning and Development Manager to join an innovative biotech company. This is a contract role located in Cambridge, MA.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of instructional design experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology drug industry
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's in Adult Learning or Instructional Design/Technology or similar relevant field Competencies preferred
- In-depth knowledge of adult learning concepts and associated multimedia delivery options, eLearning development, and tools
- Proficient in multiple learning technologies - e.g. Captivate, Articulate
- Experience working in an agile (SAM) and waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
- Expert in instructional design methodology for adult learning courses, curriculum, and program development
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
The Learning and Development Manager will:
- Act as Instructional Designer for Quality Learning and provide ongoing support and consulting to enable Quality functional learning execution of the process
- Apply principles of adult learning to ensure training effectiveness
- Design and develop complex learning solutions to support the development needs of Staff
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audience's business and training needs
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at (+1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.