A leading and global consulting company, providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Lead Statistician to join their team based in London. The company employs 6,500 employees and is established in over 50 countries. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Conducting projects for a wide array of clients operating in diverse therapeutic areas.
- Working closely with multinational pharmaceutical companies, cutting-edge medical device firms, and innovative biotech companies.
- Providing management and technical support to other team member within the HEMA department.
- Coordinating all phases of statistical project such as systematic literature review, data collection in web survey, and real-world studies.
- Managing client relationship upon projects and providing supportive answers to RFPs
- Providing support on the identification of the methodological approaches to be used by the analytical team to address a study area.
- Developing study designs, Interpreting study results in the context of HEOR projects.
- Analysing the data using a variety of statistical methods.
- Working as the lead analyst in innovative/research projects.
- Leading the development of content/solution section of proposals including for innovative projects.
- Leading publication writing and/or meetings to represent the company expertise
- Ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Contributing to the development of SOPs, templates, processes in the team area of expertise.
- Complying with internal processes regarding project management and tracking
- Providing regular feedback to Team Lead.
- Mentoring junior team members (guidance on methodological expertise, soft skills and professional development).
- Managing large / multiple projects independently with hands-on development where appropriate.
- Representing company expertise in capabilities presentations, conferences and external events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Biostatistics (minimum MS degree or equivalent).
- 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in Statistics.
- Proficiency in SAS programming.
- Experience in clinical trials analysis and survival analysis.
- Experience in RWE and NMA.
- Knowledge of statistical methods.
- Ability to identify, design, organise, implement and present the project approach and plan.
- Ability to analyse relationships between activities in the company to optimise synergies, lead client communication and create opportunities.
- Extensive experience in leading biostatistics projects in different contexts.
- Experience in project team supervision and leadership skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication to ensure a communication with client and team members as well as in providing support.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.