Lead Statistician - Health Economic Modelling HEOR
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Lead Statistician - Health Economic Modelling HEOR to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- Handle junior personnel within a professional and reassuring manner by producing an atmosphere which fosters high employee engagement and high retention.
- Supervise the professional development program for direct reports.
- Author programs to implement the analysis and the interpretation and dissemination of discoveries.
- Contribute to the client meetings, guide conversations around statistical strategies and display outcomes from analysis.
- Examine multifaceted client concerns and offer suitable solutions as they link to statistical analysis.
- Train team members on best practices in advanced consulting and client management skills.
- Partake in preparing study plans, evaluate study materials, develop statistical analysis plans, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics, biostatistics or similar discipline with demonstrable experience within health-economics, outcomes research, epidemiology consulting agency, etc.
- Familiarity in handling more junior personnel and workloads.
- Acquaintance working with clients throughout bidding/deliberations, and serve as the main point of contact throughout the course of projects.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of statistical concepts and strategies, as well as now-how of their application within HEOR and epidemiological studies.
- Experience with advanced tactics such as models for casual inference, crossover adjustment in oncology trials, multi-state-models, machine learning, and any other pertinent approaches.
- Capable of learning and integrating new strategies in project work, as well as advance tactical work within parallel of project work.
- Prior involvement with common epidemiological study designs for database studies and those including gathering data.
- Ability to offer tactical assistance within the development of the above designs.
- Familiarity with economic modelling approaches and integration of statistical analysis into models.
- Able to offer tactical assistance in determining approaches and troubleshooting issues throughout integration.
- Computer and software literacy such as SAS (Base, Stat, Graph, Macro), R, STATA, WinBUGS, or other as appropriate.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.