Lead Statistician - Health Economic Modelling HEOR
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Lead Statistician - Health Economic Modelling HEOR to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK or EU.
- Handle junior personnel in a professional and supportive manner by producing an atmosphere which cultivated high employee engagement and high retention.
- Supervise the professional development program for direct reports.
- Author programs to implement the analysis and the comprehension and dissemination of discoveries.
- Contribute to client meetings, guiding discussions around statistical strategies and to display outcomes from analysis.
- Examine multifaceted client concerns and offer suitable solutions as they relate to statistical analysis.
- You will serve as the principal or co-principal investigator for the statistical projects when suitable.
- Partake in preparing study plans, evaluate study materials, develop statistical analysis plans, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics, biostatistics or similar discipline with demonstrable experience working within a Health-economics, outcomes research, epidemiology consulting agency. Or educated to a BSc in statistics, biostatistics or related fields with demonstrable experience in a Health-economics, outcomes research, epidemiology consulting agency.
- Familiarity handling more junior personnel and workloads.
- Acquaintance working with clients throughout bidding/negotiations, and as primary contact throughout the course of projects.
- Knowledge in fundamental statistical concepts and methods, as well as their application in HEOR and epidemiological studies.
- Experience with advanced strategies such as models for causal inference, crossover adjustment in oncology trials, multi-state-models, machine learning, and any other pertinent approaches.
- Capable of learning and integrating new strategies in project work, and advanced strategic work in parallel with project work.
- Prior involvement with common epidemiological study designs for database studies as well as those involving gathering data.
- Former involvement with economic modelling approaches and integration of statistical analysis into models.
- Acquaintance with statistical software, such as SAS (Base, Stat, Graph, Macro), R, STATA, WinBUGS, or any other suitable software.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matt Childs on +44 203 967 1000.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.