Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Programming Lead for a CRO homebased in EU. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery and ongoing maintenance of analytics solutions for central monitoring.
- Lead the delivery of analytics projects, including project management activities and manage assigned resource on single, moderately complex analytics projects or parallel standard analytics projects
- Analyze business requirements within analytics projects, to identify essential business needs and dependencies
- Identify, track and mitigate project risks from the outset and throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Initiate collaborative working relationships with stakeholders. Maintain and build trusted partnership with stakeholders, providing solutions to queries and seek feedback where required
- Train new team members, ensure competencies are met with analytics development and procedures/ techniques relevant to project delivery
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience in analytics solution implementation.
- Possess a strong understanding of the principles of system development lifecycle and governance; and a track record in business analysis and project management.
- Good understanding of basic data manipulation techniques and data visualization concepts
- Conceptual knowledge of advanced analytics
- Conflict management techniques
- Working knowledge of the use of key risk indicators in central monitoring
- Proven ability in effectively communicating analytics requirements and solutions to others
- Desire and ability to develop expertise in risk and quality management sciences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Emma Adams at (+44) 0207 437 6824 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc160000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Programming position.