Lead HTA Statistical Programmer
Proclinical are recruiting for a Lead HTA Statistical Programmer to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- You will prepare tables, listings, figures and reports that comply with both regulatory authority and HTA guidelines.
- Partake in preparing written reports to comment on the outcomes of HTA reviews.
- Uphold as well as further develop expertise on regulatory and European HTA guidelines, needs.
- Collaborate with HEOR economic modelling and assist on statistical modelling actions dedicated to both pricing and reimbursement proposals.
- The ideal candidate will cooperate cross-functionally to guarantee that the analysis and reporting of data are precise and completed in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical organisation, focusing on HTA or reimbursement proposals to authorities such as G-BA or HAS.
- Expertise and comprehension of statistical programming and regulatory guidelines for clinical trials and HTA proposals in Europe.
- Capabilities in advanced SAS programming.
- Know-how of CDISC standards such as SDTM, ADAM, etc.
- Comprehension of the fundamentals of HTA - remit, processes, terminology, trends and the analytical approaches used in HTA.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team.
- Able to manage various projects concurrently.
- A high attention to detail with the capacity to prioritise workload and meet timelines.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.