Lead Clinical Project Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Lead Clinical Project Manager to join a small Oncology start up in the UK. The post holder will be well-versed in the host of activities that underpin a clinical study, and actively communicate status, obstacles, and issue resolution to the program team.
The post holder will be expected to participate in many activities include site activation, patient enrolment, investigator meetings, data management, and study drug supply, among others.
Support the study team to execute the clinical study in accordance with the clinical development plan/strategy and timelines
Assist in the oversight of activities at the CRO and other clinical vendors; monitor status and provide real-time updates to program team
Lead or assist in:
- Contracting and activation of study sites
- Preparation and submission of IRB/EC packages
- Planning and conduct of investigator meetings
- Coordination of study drug and study supplies
- Management of patient sample collection, archival, and distribution to vendors
- Collection or preparation of study-related documents
- May perform periodic visits to sites and/or CROs to assess progress of studies/protocol compliance
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Substantial, proven experience as a Clinical Project Lead
- Therapeutic area experience in early phase oncology and immuno-oncology
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) background
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.