Lead Clinical Data Manager
As a Lead Data Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Data Management and serve as the primary client liaison. You will review Data Management Plans for content and structure; providing case report form design oversight; ensuring quality control steps are properly planned and completed on all studies.
Skills and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Allied Health, Bio-Medical, Clinical Informatics, or a related field desired, but not required.
- Some recent previous experience of working for a CRO
- Leadership experience, specifically as the primary point of contact for a Clinical Data Management project team.
- Lead experience managing at least 3 studies simultaneously.
- Experience with all steps within the Data Management lifecycle and most major Data Management study tasks, with proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required. Familiarity with Rave is desired.
- Budget experience is desired.
- Project management experience is required.
- Must have experience managing timelines.
- Vendor management or third-party management experience is required.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.