Lead Biostatistician - HTA
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical organisations is currently recruiting for a Lead HTA Statistics & Analytics to join their team. This organisation is renowned for their work across multiple therapy areas and includes the current bestselling drug in the world in their portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Collaborating with the Data and Statistical Sciences (DSS) statistician to develop product-related Market Access statistical analysis plans.
- Partnering with the DSS statistician to provide expertise and perform statistical analyses of clinical trial data and other relevant data sources to generate payer evidence and support HTA submissions, HTA re-assessments, and questions from HTA bodies in collaboration with the DSS statistician.
- Leveraging a variety of HTA-relevant statistical methodologies.
- Designing pragmatic outcome & economic analytical models using available clinical data and published information to inform HTA and pricing strategies from early on in asset development. Perform scenario analyses as needed. Develop the company's standards.
- Actively collaborates with network of external experts to discuss, implement, and develop HTA methodologies, representing the company in external scientific exchanges and industry forums.
- Serving as an internal expert on HTA-related statistical &analytics issues, providing training to the organisation on HTA methodologies, defining company-wide standards for HTA methodologies, and providing statistical consultation as needed for HTA-related requests in collaboration with DSS.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP), affiliate and Area Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and DSS.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous lead experience.
- Knowledge and experience in either of the two following aspects are required:
- Statistical methodology such as survival analysis, mixed models, meta-analyses and network meta-analyses, patient reported outcomes, and clinical trial design
- Hands-on experience of statistical and health economic model development
- Experience interacting with HTA agencies and understanding HTA requirements is highly desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi at 0044 203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.