Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lead Bioinformatician for a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate should be a strong and effective communicator, with extensive machine learning experience and expertise in building statistical models and mining big data.
- Serve as scientific project manager and technical head of a new team being developed internally.
- Focus on the discovery of novel DNA methylation biomarkers for the early diagnosis of cancer, use artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques.
- Coordinate with a cross-disciplinary team of scientists and communicate frequently with academic research partners.
- Responsible for tying research from multiple institutions into the company's core technology vision.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD with 5-10 years of experience; industry experience preferred
- Computational Biology / Machine-learning / Deep-learning / Bioinformatics background
- Experience in big data and advanced statistical analysis
- Experience or knowledge of epigenomics preferred, particularly in DNA methylation
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple research groups, preferably in a scientific project management capacity
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Junis Citozi at (+1) 929-388-1650 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.