Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Maintaining, organizing, and distributing biologics for critical studies
- Coordinating shipments internally and internationally and with contracting groups to organize documents for external shipment
- Use sterile techniques to handle protein samples including re-aliquoting, labeling, and remediation/reformulation of biologics
- Perform routine maintenance of laboratory equipment and replenish consumables within lab
- Concisely and rigorously analyze, document, and report lab and inventory findings
Skills and Requirements:
- High degree of organization, attention to detail, and disciplined record keeping is a must
- General multi-tasking abilities and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment is necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills are highly desirable
- General laboratory experience and proficiency in data management, including updating and maintaining information on computer systems, are also highly desirable
- Training and/or certification in customs compliance and dangerous goods classification is desirable, but not required
- B.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years relevant experience, completed undergraduate degree preferred
- Ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail / organized, be self-motivated, strong communication (email/verbal), be deadline conscious, supportive team player
- General laboratory experience, pipetting, aseptic technique
- General experience with LIMS software
- Customs training / dangerous goods certification
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.