Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Execute packaging lab analysis such as: shock and vibration, leak detection, Sutherland Rub, compression etc.
- Document the analysis and results of the tests perform.
- Maintain organization of lab document protocols, data sheets, specifications and reports.
- Exchange information with project teams, including if needed host meetings to resolve or discuss lab study designs / change requests / documentation.
- Provide assistance with in-coming materials, lab storage areas and disposal of materials in the lab.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance and calibration to laboratory equipment
- Coordinate the creation of change requests.
- Knowledge of general lab practices, analytical instruments, scientific process and quality documentation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in scientific field (internship or lab experience highly preferred)
- Understanding of scientific method / lab protocols - reports / technical documentation
- Clear communication
- Fluent in MS Office
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.