Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Perform routine/non-routine analysis as well as formulation work within the group.
- Various bioanalytical/ physical tests e.g. SEC, CEX, HIC and RP HPLC, Karl Fisher, spectroscopy-UV, IR, fluorescence, visual evaluations such as color, clarity, pH, viscosity, density, visible and sub-visible particle testing techniques.
- Work with project leads on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis, generate reliable and consistent results.
- Troubleshoot experiments and instrumentation.
- General lab maintenance/lab upkeep
- Perform routine testing. Documenting experiments with electronic notebook (eLN).
- Learn and understand new experimental techniques.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures.
- Follow, understand, and comply with company SOP's and policies on cGMP's and safety. Maintains a clean, safe, and organized lab area.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, or related science.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out job function.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting bioanalytical data and working with project teams is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.