Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. A successful candidate will have an Associates or Bachelor's degree with at least 1 year of GMP and lab experience, as well as knowledge of aseptic techniques, GDPs, and SOPs.
- Perform receipt of QC samples, including processing and distribution to QC labs.
- Perform inventory of lab supplies and materials.
- May revise and review SOPs.
- May support transfer and disposal of samples.
- May support on-the job training for junior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree with at least 1 year of GMP and lab experience.
- Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, GDP, SOPs and quality control processes.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
- Experience with dry ice and LN2 freezers.
- Experience with LIMS or Freezer Works software a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.