Laboratory Technician III, Virus Production
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician III for a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform assays, studies, and equipment change over according to and in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Train on and execution of purification techniques on a GE AKTA System in accordance to SOPs and testing records.
- Train on and execution of departmental assays
- Maintain cell cultures in accordance to SOPs and testing records
- Conduct assays and lab procedures as outlined in testing record and regulatory guidelines.
- Report observations of ongoing tests to Supervisor or Laboratory Manager
- Communicate with supervisor and other colleague's daily lab activities
- Maintain virus stocks
- Complete deliveries of Virus Inventory
- Prepare reagents and re-stock labs with supplies
- Maintain equipment cleaning logs
- Initiate Nonconformance Events and Laboratory Investigations
- Participate in R&D projects and assay validations
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and our Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Science related field preferred; or combination of relevant Experience & Education
- Minimum 2 years of relevant technical experience
- Clarity of vision at near and mid-ranges (less than 20 feet), depth perception and ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals
- Ability to Lift 20 lbs routinely
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.