Laboratory Support - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Laboratory Support - PHARMA, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Maintaining and regularly updating inventories.
- Disposing waste and used equipment.
- Preparing media and buffers for microbiology work.
- Organising shipments.
- Establishing lab equipment maintenance/contracts and lab infrastructure.
- Filling stock with lab consumables.
- Regularly organising hood and lab cleaning.
- Procuring reagents and supplies.
- Organising cold room, fridge, and freezer (both -20C and -80C) cleaning when necessary.
- Performing simple microbiology tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable skill and experience in a similar or relevant field/capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.